What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any other data your explicitly provide when filling a request form on our websites.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request a trial copy, a quote, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Send us back some technical information after using our products.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and orders, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve our products.
If you purchased from us a product owned or developed by a partner company, we may share your data with this partner company, so that they properly register your license and/or provide you with support services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your data are secured and stored in datacenters operated by IONOS, part of the United Internet group.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like. You can opt out to such messages anytime.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.